Our world famous camp program is gearing up for another action packed season here in the Lone Star State! Whether you are stepping out into the skatepark for the first time or an avid shredder, we guarantee that after attending one of various camp sessions your skill set will improve.
Our unique action sports facility is located in the heart of the DFW metroplex next to Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas. Campers will be able to ride their Skateboard, Scooter, BMX bike or Blades alongside expert instructors throughout the week to increase their capabilities in the park while making memories that will last a life time.
Our skate camp program welcomes all ages & skill levels for those hoping to make the most of their summer, so don’t wait – spots are filling up now, sign up today!
Sample Overnight Camp Schedule: Scheduled Weekends Seasonly
- 12:00 pm – 12:30pm Drop off & check in with equipment check
- 12:30 pm – 1:00pm Open gym warm up & stretching with emphasis on injury prevention
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm Camper/Instructor introductions & initial skill level assessment
- 2:00 pm – 5:00pm Instruction with instructor (Flat Ground, Bowl, Park)
- 5:00 pm – 5:45pm Team based game
- 6:00 pm – 6:45pm BBQ dinner (veg options available upon request)
- 7:00 pm – 8:30pm Free Skate with instructor support
- 8:30 pm – 9:15pm Clean up and prepare for bed
- 9:30 pm – 11pm Movies and video games in gym
- 11 pm – Lights out
- 7:00am Wake-up call
- 7:30- 9:00am Breakfast (veg options available upon request)
- 9:00am – 10am Optional classes (Multimedia tutorials, DJ lessons, Athletic Training, Marketing and Business mentoring)
- 10:00am – 10:15am Open gym warm up & stretching
- 10:15am – 11:15am One-on-One instruction within groups
- 11:15am – 12 :00pm Instructor recap on individual camper skill level progression
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm Pizza lunch and wrap up
- 1pm- Pick up
Price- $160 or $75 for Saturday only