Action Park Team Building Program
We have developed the first ever program that integrates traditional team building activities with true action sports.
Let us host your group such as sports teams, youth groups and corporate organizations for programs, parties, meetings and other activities that can be designed to suit your group’s needs.
At Action Park Grand Prairie we have a unique facility with a fully renovated 4 acre multi-sports complex that includes the following…
- 15,000sqft covered skatepark with a foam pit
- 12,000sqft outdoor skatepark course
- 2 acre of bike trails featuring pump track, race track and jump tracks
- Deck hockey rink with basketball courts
- 2,000 square foot indoor fitness gym
- Full concert stage & portable secondary stage
- 2,800 square foot retail store with full concessions
- Plenty of grass and picnic areas
Learn to Skate • Ride • Train • ACHIEVE – All while having Fun!
Book your group outing today – 972.262.4470 – ActionParkGP@Gmail.com
Example of possible team building session
Based on Groups of 5 to 20 participants
- 30 Minutes- Orientation, Stretching and pad up
- 30-Minutes- Flat Ground beginners skateboarding in the Hangar
- 30 Minutes- BMX Bike Pump Track
- 30 Minutes- Deck Hockey or Basketball
- 30 Minutes- GYM Strength and Stretching Program
- 30 Minutes- Evaluations and snack
- Corn Hole Contest – Teams
- Nerf Wars – Teams
- Bike or Skateboard assembly
- Talent Show/ Karaoke
- Other activities upon request
*ALL Station drills have certified instructors for support
Comments are closed.