MOUNTAIN TIME Expo brings the mountains to Texas, with over 60,000 sq. feet of Mountain Sports & Travel Gear, Apparel, Resorts, Mountain Properties and Fun!
It’s true, the cornerstone of the 3-Day Expo will be a giant Ski/Snowboard Blowout Sale hosted by Doug & Lynda’s Ski Shop featuring over 7000 sq. ft of gear and apparel from Rossignol, K2, Spyder, Burton, Salomon, Oakley, Giro, Obermeyer, Bogner/Fire & Ice, and other top brands to be sold directly on the Expo floor at the best prices you will find all year. But the Mountain Time Expo is also much, much more.
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND SAVE $3 PER TICKET! Ticket prices go up from $12 to $15, 30 days before the start of the expo.
Your ticket to the Mountain Time Expo also gets you …
The only national tour stop in Texas for the film premiere of Warren Miller’s “Face of Winter” Presented by Volkswagen. The 2018/19 season marks the 69th installment of the iconic film series that treats viewers to high energy ski & snowboard action in exotic mountain settings all over the globe. Film viewings will be available in the theater on the Expo floor all 3 days of the event. Face of Winter Viewing times FRI-OCT 19th-7:30PM, SAT-OCT 20th-3PM & 6PM, SUN-OCT 21st – 11AM
· A who’s who of mountain resorts, mountain destinations and travel related services offering expo-only deals on lodging, travel, lift tickets and adventure activities.
· The Ninja Nation Obstacle Course, developed by Brian Arnold of American Ninja Warrior fame, providing a full ninja-style obstacle course for all ages, including a 12′ “warped wall” and giant red buzzer button at the top for those who make it there.
· A selection of mountain states real estate professionals offering consultation and mountain properties for sale to help Texans find that perfect 2nd home or vacation property in cool green mountain climates.
· A Rock Climbing Pavilion for beginners to pros hosted by Summit Climbing Yoga & Fitness and High Point Expeditions of Dallas
· The Revolver Brewing beer garden featuring locally crafted beers and offering complimentary tastings to all attendees of legal drinking age.
FREE PARKING FOR ALL ATTENDEES AT DALLAS MARKET HALL
CHILDREN 12 & UNDER FREE ADMISSION WITH ACCOMPANYING ADULT
MILITARY AND SENIOR CITIZEN TICKET DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE AT THE EXPO ONLY. VALID ID REQUIRED.
And More to come! All exhibits and activities are included with the price of admission. BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND SAVE $3 PER TICKET! Ticket prices go up from $12 to $15, 30 days before the start of the expo.