Action Park BMX Race Clinic
Campers will develop their BMX racing skills in gate starts, sprint training, cornering, track speed, pumping, manualing, jumping, as well as supervised gym training. Every day riders will receive gym training for the track. We will be evaluating each rider’s strength in the gym to develop a proper gym program for the rider.
Rider will receive 4 hours of instruction and training a day.
Our camp will focus on building the ultimate racer, not only focusing on being a well-rounded rider on the track, but also focusing on off the bike training. Riders will experience a focused, intensive training regime that is essential for progression.
At Action Park Grand Prairie we have a unique facility with a fully renovated 4 acre multi-sports complex that includes the following…
- 15,000sqft covered skatepark with a foam pit
- 12,000sqft outdoor skatepark course
- 2 acre of bike trails featuring pump track and jump tracks
- BMX Track with 4 man UCI start gate
- 2,000 square foot indoor fitness gym
- Full concert stage & portable secondary stage
- 2,800 square foot retail store with full concessions
- Plenty of grass and picnic areas
Camp riders will gain confidence on the bike, as well as advancing their skills in gym training, gates, and maintaining their track speed.
Get enrolled today – 972.262.4479 – ActionParkGP@Gmail.com
- 7:45am – 8:00am Arrival
- 8:00am – 9:30am Track Work
- 9:30am – 10:00am Gym Training
- 10:00am – 10:30am Food Break *Food is NOT provided*
- 10:30am – 12:00pm Track Work
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm Open Practice Session
- Certified USA BMX Coach
- World #2 17-24 men
- 2016 N.A.G 5 Challenge Champion
- Collegiate National Champion – BMX (2 years)
- A-Pro for Factory Free Agent BMX
Strength and Conditioning coach (Off Site)
- Head Strength & Conditioning coach at Marian University
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- 28 National Collegiate titles; 2 BMX National Championships, 2 Football National Championships, 2 Basketball National Championships
Session 1 June 24 – 25th Saturday – Sunday 8am – 12pm
Session 2 July 15 – 16th Saturday – Sunday 8am – 12pm
Session 3 August 5 – 6th Saturday -Sunday 8am- 12pm